In this ScratchEd webinar, three Scratch educators share their experiences using Scratch in the classroom.
For the final ScratchEd webinar of the 2011-2012 school year, we invited three Scratch educators to share from their experiences using Scratch in the classroom.
In this webinar, Karen Brennan was joined by special guests:
- Janet Dee, Instructional Technology Specialist at Reading Memorial High School in Reading, MA.
- Ingrid Gustafson, Technology Integration Specialist for K-8 grades in the Cambridge Public School District in Cambridge, MA.
- Lorraine Leo, Technology Teacher at Jackson Elementary School in Newton, MA.
The conversation was framed around five questions:
- Who are you?
- How have you been working with Scratch?
- What's been awesome about working with Scratch?
- What's been challenging about working with Scratch?
- What advice do you have for a teacher who is (or wants to be) working with Scratch?
The presentation slides are attached below.
If you have any questions, please post them below as a comment.
Register onliner for the next webinar. Past ScratchEd webinar recordings are available on ScratchEd.