WeDo project ideas
Looking for ways to get started with WeDo? This collection of handouts explores each of the WeDo components -- motor, distance sensor, tilt sensor -- in a short project.
- Small, Large: Use the distance sensor and set size block to make the cat smaller and larger.
- Monster Music: Use the distance sensor, set color effect block, and the play note block to make the character change color and play music.
- Cat Controller: Use the tilt sensor and change x/y blocks to make the cat move around the stage.
- Costume Change: Use the tilt sensor and next costume block to scroll through a sprite's costumes.
- Moving Along: Use the motor blocks, key pressed blocks, and move block to control the motor and move the cat by pressing the left and right arrows.